Tuesday 24 November 2009

Christmas is coming!



both dresses by HERVE LEGER



ALEXANDER WANG DRESS

As unbelievable as it may sound, Christmas Eve is just a month away. And although it is a bit scary, the good news is, the party season is here! Which is an excuse to go shopping (as if we need an excuse), this time for the perfect evening dress. If you get it right, you will feel great and enjoy yourself even the more. So I've done the hard work and picked my top three dresses that I believe are chic, timeless and you can get a lot of wear out of them, yet stand out from the crowd. They are all designer, picked from net-a-porter.com and because they're not the cheapest of dresses, I prefer something simple with an amazing cut or detail, so you can just change your accessories and wear it many different ways. Trust me, it wasn't easy to pick the top three, but I was really looking for something special. It is not a coincidence that two of the dresses are by Herve Leger, because I absolutely adore his style. It's fabulous, interesting and wearable! Plus the cut is so great it will transform you into a silver screen goddess and you will feel like one! My last choice is by Alexander Wang. Lovely detailing, very now choice of colours, yet it won't date. Ever since he's appeared on fashion scene, he's been worn by celebrities and loved by every fashionista and you can easily see why. I hope you like my choices, but don't worry if you can't afford it, as tomorrow I'm gonna pick the top three from the highstreet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.