Sunday 17 January 2010

Lola Rose jewellery - my latest discovery

I was looking for the perfect present for my best friend's birthday. I didn't want to get her the usual stuff people give and tried to look for something that bit special. I've come across a jewellery website and fell in love straight away. It's called LolaRose.co.uk and not only the site's graphics are amazing, the jewellery they're selling is even better. Full of gorgeous rings, necklaces, braclets.. you name it, they have it. And at reasonable prices. So if you want to treat someone or yourself (or both), make sure you check it out. It's hard to pick, but I may go for one of their rings. Just look at this pic.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.