Friday 8 January 2010

naughtycal - Pre-fall '10 DKNY




I know the winter is nowhere close to finished and we are all looking forward to shed some layers, thinking of summer and it's colourful clothes, yet I couldn't help but show you one of a great pre-fall 2010 collections. It is from DKNY by one of my favourites designers Donna Karan. It has a very nautical feel, which I really love wearing especially in the summer months, so it seems like it's prolonging the good weather. It is very wearable and so easy to update with some new accessories every summer, because this trend never really goes out of fashion. You can just throw it on and mix with your basics, making it perfect for the busy girls on the go. Release your inner sailor!
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.