Friday 19 February 2010

favourite show of New York fashion week

New York Fashion week has finished and I have to say, I have seen some amazing shows. Well only online thanks to style.com unfortunately, but I've enjoyed it never the less. Some amazing outfits are awaiting us in the next autumn/winter season, so despite it meaning it's gonna be cold again(and this longest winter hasn't even finished yet!), we've got something to look forward to. We can make it a stylish season no matter what the weather and we can definitely keep warm, without loosing our style creds. I've picked my favourite show and I can tell you it was hard! But in this collection I literally loved every outfit, all the clothes and accessories in amazing colours. I would love to show you all the pictures, but that would take up a lot of space. Here are my top ones and if you want to see more, check out style.com. or just click on this link.
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2010RTW-TREESE/
Have a stylish day.
TRACY REESE AW'10 at NEW YORK FASHION WEEK






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.