Saturday 6 February 2010

sexy redheads

My friend said something to me yesterday, that got me thinking. He said: "I just saw something that occurs very rarely, but there is a very sexy redhead." I went to have a look and the girl was stunning, with amazing shade of red hair and piercing blue eyes. I wasn't surprised. I strongly disagree with my friend and actully find redheads very beautiful, even more so for the fact, that there isn't so many of them. To further proof this, I found an amazing ad campaign for SS'10 for St. John, modelled by stunning Karel Elson. I shouldn't forget to mention, that she replaced Angelina Jolie, if this doesn't prove that redheads are sexy what does?
Have a stylish day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.