Thursday 6 May 2010

Amanda Wakeley SS'10





I used to be more of a trousers girl. I don't even know why, they just always seemed to be an easier option. But that all changed and I'm falling more and more in love with dresses. I mean they are so easy to wear! You can just throw them on, add a bit of a jewellery and you're done. And they're even easier to take from day to night. Just add heels for the evening, whilst during the day ballerinas, or when it's warmer, some sexy flat sandals will do. Perfect!
For an amazing selection of dresses look no further than Amanda Wakeley. I like the minimalistic aproach and amazing silhouettes. She's using lot of draping that is so NOW and also very forgiving (if your body is not entirely ready for summer). Check out her website Amandawakeley.com, pop into her store on London's Fulham Road or any Harvey Nichols in the country. You won't regret it!
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.