Tuesday 4 May 2010

The Met Ball

The Met Ball at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York is one of the most glamorous events. This year it saw the opening of the exhibiton American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity which I told you about last month (I'm definitely going to see during my holiday in New York). Here I am bringing you my favourite frocks from last night's event. Thumbs up to Emma Watson for flying the british flag in Burberry. You can see, why she is the face of the label, as she looks stunning in this Chrispher Bailey design.
Have a stylish day.

Emma Watson in Burberry with Christopher Bailey


Margherita Missoni in Missoni


Rachel Weisz in Oscar de la Renta


Alessandra Ambrosio in Versace


Mila Kunis in Vera Wang with the designer in her own design


Chanel Iman in Michael Kors(proving jumpsuits can look very glamorous)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.