Sunday 14 November 2010

Accessory of the week

Those who read my blog regularly will know, that I'm a big fan of statement jewelry. Be it necklaces or cocktail rings, they can transform a dull outfit in an instant! I treated myself this week with something very special to me from net-a-porter.com. This YSL arty ring sold out before and you can expect it happening again! I love the shape and of course the pink stone. I've been looking for the perfect pink ring for a while and I just fell in love with this one instantly. It goes well with my new hair colour and scored me quite a few compliments already. It's a win win situation. So if you only buy one thing this week, make it YSL arty ring. They come in different colours and I dare you not to find one you love. Or put it on your Christmas wish list to make it extra special.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.