Thursday 11 November 2010

Fashion Night In

Great news for all fashionista! The wait is nearly over and the much anticipated Sex And The City 2 movie is coming out on DVD on November 29th. Many places are taking pre-orders already, so you can expect it will sell out quite quick. So be fast and snap up this film, which you can easily watch during the long grey winter months again and again. I imagine most of you have already seen it in the cinema, so I will not spoil anything saying, that you may cry but most definitely laugh a lot whilst watching it. The outfits are of course great and I am bringing you few pictures as a reminder of what to expect. I reported before on my favourite dress, which was Miranda's dress at a wedding. You can read again the post here. Her wardrobe was one of the best I thought! So go on get a few girlfriends together for a very fashionable night in.
Have a stylish day.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.