Wednesday 17 November 2010

Sophie Theallet

Her dress worn by Anais Mali, was one of my favourite outfits of monday's CFDA's awards (see all my favourites again here) , so I decided to dedicate her a post. I love her minimalist designs, her clothes are simple yet chic.
The french born designer started her own label in the spring in 2006 in New York, after ten years working for Azzedine Alaia. Her signature bohemian luxe is coveted by many fashionistas. She gets sold in the best speciality stores all over the world including Browns (London), Colette (Paris) and Barneys (NYC).
Here are some outfits I'm loving for A/W10 and S/S11.
Have a stylish day.
AW 10

AW 10

AW 10

AW 10

SS 10

SS 11

SS 11

SS 11

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.