Wednesday 1 December 2010

Emma Watson - from Hermione to fashionista

For my first style icon I picked Emma Watson. I like most of her fashion choices and think she is a great ambassador of British fashion. Now the last Harry Potter film has come out (part 1), she is promoting the movie and you can see her everywhere. And I can easily understand why she's so popular. She's turned from geeky Hermione to a sexy movie star, she's been on covers of major magazines including Vogue, modeling for Burberry (Christopher Bailey designed few outfits especially for her) and is fashion show's front row darling. Look again at her Vogue Italia shoot, which I love, here. But that's not enough for her. She's studying in America for a degree. Beauty and brain, with a promising career ahead. Jealous? Me?..
Have a stylish day.






Burberry Campaign

Premier of latest Harry Potter movie

 Vogue December 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.