Thursday 16 December 2010

My favourite pre-fall collection

I promised you two posts about my favourite designers and here is the second one. This time about Christopher Bailey. I'm not gonna show you many pre-fall collections, but all of his work is always so good I just can't help myself. I love every single piece. I could easily put all the pictures here (courtesy of style.com) but you can have a look there. I've tried my hardest to pick my favourite pieces although I would buy all if I could. There are some amazing dresses that can be worn day to night, amazingly cut trousers that will suit everyone and his signature trench coats with clever detailing. Dear Christopher you're spoiling us for choice. Burberry Prorsum never looked better!
Have a stylish day.







1 comment:

  1. oh, Burberry my love! the black coat is just dreamy! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.