Wednesday 22 December 2010

Orange beauty


I was looking for a New Year's Eve dress and came across this beauty by Michael Kors. I'm not sure if it's good for such a night but I fell in love with it straight away. And that's something to say because orange is my least favorite colour. But I love how it's accessorised with gold and looks stunning. It reminds me of summer and it's probably more suitable for the warmer months. I imagine a New Year's Eve dress in darker, richer colours, so I will keep on looking for that although I couldn't not share this one with you. Available at net-a-porter it's an investment worth every penny. Beautifully made with lovely ruching, it will flatter every figure and hide well any holiday overindulgence.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.