Tuesday 8 February 2011

Lightening up


I hope the weather is great wherever you are, because here in London is simply gorgeous. Blue sky with not a single cloud in sight! It makes me crave spring and summer even more, start shedding layers of clothing and swap heavy boots for sandals and pretty shoes. I love wedges because the have high heel but are very comfy. Here's my top three pick from net-a-porter.com. They have a great selection, but I chose these because:
The Valentino ones are so pretty and feminine with the little flower and tie fastening around your ankles.
The red Miu Miu I love for the colour. Perfect way to inject some into your wardrobe. Just add denim cut-offs and a simple tee with some gold accessories and you're ready for summer.
The beige Gucci pair is a must have for every wardrobe. Nude shoes go with anything and they elongate legs plus with the heel you'll look like a glamazon. Result!
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.