Monday 7 February 2011

Photoshoot with Yasmin

Last week I had the pleasure to do a photoshoot with lovely Yasmin. You may remember my interview with her last year, but if you missed it read it again here. Also check out her facebook page and become a fan, because this girl is going to be big! It was a very cold grey day and considering I'm not very photogenic I think she did a great job. We are going to do more shoots in the future so stay tuned. And make sure to let me know what you think. For those interested I'm wearing vintage fur coat (inherited from my grandma), trousers from Zara, boots by Kurt Geiger, top from French Connection, YSL arty ring and Balenciaga handbag.
Have a stylish day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.