Wednesday 30 March 2011

Jewelled Wednesday - by Mawi

Today I got very excited, when I found out, one of my favourite jewellers Mawi are to open their first stand alone store in London. To celebrate the good news, I had to dedicate them a Jewelled Wednesday post. I've seen few of their designs around and loved the bold pieces, but when I saw their AW collection at London Fashion Week I properly fell in love. The luxurious stand out pieces are hard to resist and if you're looking for a bold old school glamour yet contemporary design, they are the place to go. I'm glad to hear they're doing well and wish them all the best with the new store. The location is going to be announced soon. At the moment you can buy Mawi at Selfridges, online at Net-a-porter or My-wardrobe (to name just a few), but the biggest selection is here on their website.
Have a stylish day.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.