Wednesday 2 March 2011

Jewelled Wednesday - by Nicholas King

Nicholas King officially launched his label in 2009 and has been getting praise ever since. Having previously worked for John Galliano and Donna Karan, he is now definitely making mark of his own. His signature pieces are cuffs and bracelets which caught my attention at London Fashion Week, but he's planning to expand his range to include necklaces, earrings and more. I love his bold designs and am not surprised he has been featured in magazines like Elle UK. He is sold at prestigious stores all over the world, including Liberty London and online at Matches. I predict we are going to hear a lot about this man! Here a few of his AW 11 pieces I'm coveting.
Have a stylish day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.