Monday 21 March 2011

Museum of London

It's no secret, that I love visiting museums and galleries. I find it inspiring, broadening my knowledge and a good way to spend free time. Recently I paid a visit to  the museum of London. As you can probably expect from the name, it's a museum dedicated to London and its history. It goes back to first world' war and how has London developed and changed since then. It also looks at its fashion and how it was influenced. I took a few pictures but if you have an opportunity go and see it, because it's really good.
Have a stylish day.
Note the pashmina on the wall, designed by Alexander McQueen

the 60s fashion

all by Biba

smock dresses very 60s

make-up by Mary Quant

beautiful dress from the 20s


carriage that was used by people from the goverment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.