skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Miss Pink Style
Pages
Home
About
Contact
Featured in
Outfits
Beauty
Daily dose of inspiration
Friday, 8 April 2011
Today I'm wearing
Dress worn as skirt - market find, top
French Connection,
denim jacket
DKNY
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my world
lets get social
Follow
IG @adelamisspink
Followers
Archives
Archives
May (1)
March (3)
February (6)
January (6)
December (5)
November (4)
October (4)
November (1)
October (2)
August (7)
July (24)
June (18)
May (17)
April (14)
March (18)
February (18)
January (15)
December (17)
November (19)
October (16)
September (22)
August (20)
July (19)
June (20)
May (21)
April (18)
March (15)
February (21)
January (15)
December (4)
November (5)
October (6)
July (17)
June (25)
May (23)
April (29)
March (37)
February (36)
January (21)
December (23)
November (45)
October (26)
September (37)
August (19)
July (10)
June (5)
May (7)
April (24)
March (32)
February (33)
January (32)
December (40)
November (41)
October (1)
September (2)
August (2)
June (11)
May (18)
April (24)
March (12)
February (27)
January (25)
December (25)
November (18)
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
Place Vendome
When I saw this beautiful lingerie set at Chantelle SS14 press day, it was love at first sight. I have a weakness for beautiful underga...
Hair heros
I am very low-maintenance when it comes to beauty. The less products I have to use the better. That's why it's even more importa...
Spring wardrobe staple: denim jacket
Spring is slowly on its way and it's definitely time to start transitioning our wardrobes into this wonderful season....
December looks
There weren't many looks in December as I fought tonsillitis and took a little break over Christmas. I'm glad to be ...
InstaMonday
1. So many shades, so little time.. (I can hardly resist pink/purple nail polish) 2. Celebrating Friday night with a cheeky Co...
On repeat
Coat sold out in pink but here's a black version and a very similar pink style , jeans Paige , boots (they are on sale now!), handb...
InstaMonday
1. It's my birthday tomorrow. This is outfit I wore last year. Unfortunately this year I'll have to add more layers....
Blog Design by Bonjour Belle
. Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.