Monday 26 September 2011

Roberto Cavalli SS 12

What a way to finish Milan Fashion Week! Roberto Cavalli's show was the last one on the schedule and there couldn't have been a better one. In true Cavalli style, it was very sexy and feminine yet powerful. It featured lots of sparkle and embellishment as in celebration. Celebration of women's power? Who knows. But I think in these clothes you'll feel ready to take on the world.
We've seen a lot of pleats around and here they have been done very interesting and original way. Made from two different fabrics, they give impression like the clothes are slit. But the effect is amazing!
I am a big fan of maxi dresses as they can be dressed up and down easily according to your needs and moods. I can't imagine a better example of this than by Mr. Cavalli. His dresses are quite dressy, but the big belts give them more casual feel. Wear belted with flats for the day, then alone with heels and some accessories in the evening. Easy choice.
I also need to get myself a Cavalli blazer. Those cuts are fab. Again very practical as they will look as good with jeans as with your evening attire.
Over all stunning collection. I really can't wait for SS12 now.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.