Thursday 6 October 2011

Miu Miu handbags SS 12 edition

Paris Fashion Week finished yesterday, wrapping up the whole fashion month. Wow. Hasn't it gone fast! I'm already working on my mental wish list and trying to figure out how I'm gonna get short shorts and bare midriff ready. Plenty of time..
As a tradition on the last day of PFW, Miuccia Prada showed her Miu Miu collection. This time the clothes seemed more mature but still playful and fun (you wouldn't expect otherwise from Prada). But I decided to concentrate on the bags as I'm a big fan of them (what girl isn't). They were very lady like, quite small(how much stuff do we really need to carry around), vintage inspired and oh so desirable. Made from luxurious fabrics like lace, velvet and satin, I loved the detailing of contrasting handles. The palette was colourful with mainly yellow, pink, red and blue. There was quite a lot of prints, appliqué and interesting detailing. Definitely something for everyone. Which one is your favourite?
PS: how cute are the pink mules in pic 6.
Have a stylish day.
Photo: Style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.