Thursday 3 November 2011

Buy of the week

With the arrival of red cups in Starbucks stores, it seems like the festive season is officially upon us. And with it come all the party invitations and countless decisions about what to wear. It's quite a few outfits to plan with Christmas, New Year's Eve, office parties... the list goes on. I always say a great accessory changes the whole look, so you can easily wear same dress again, just swap your heels, handbag, jewels..
I am loving these clutches by Diane Von Furstenberg from her Resort 2010 collection. Neon is a big trend for AW and continues so next season. It's a great way to add colour to your wardrobe. My favourite is of course the pink one, but I wouldn't mind having them all. They are just the right size for all your essentials. Buy them all here.
Have a stylish day.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.