Wednesday 9 November 2011

Buy of the week

I am a big fan of statement skirts. I mean what an easy way to create outfits. With statement skirt you just need to add a plain tee or a blouse and a pair of heels and you're done. And the good news is there is plenty options available for every budget. I've found quite a few amazing ones at Mango and picked my favourite two. The colour palette of the striped one is great and will go with just about anything. You can easily dress it up or down. Plus stripes is a print that never goes away so it's definitely timeless. The black feather one is so glamorous! Feathers are interesting addition to any wardrobe and in this skirt you'll be the belle of the ball.
Shop Mango's website here.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.