Thursday 10 November 2011

Kristen Stewart Vogue Italia

I am slowly becoming a big fan of Kristen Stewart. I loved all the Twilight books but it's taken me a while to watch the movies, as I usually get put off things there's much hype about. I eventually watched it and thought she was pretty decent and can't wait to see the last movie.
Kristen has made some bad red carpet choices but lately she seems to be getting it right, maybe as her fame continues to grow she makes more effort. She has done some amazing editorials recently including the one I loved for W magazine. Here she is photographed by Michelangelo di Battista for November Vogue Italia in a photoshoot that is very much in Twilight theme, which is obviously perfect timing at the latest instalment of the series is about to hit the cinema. As I said many times before I love Vogue Italia because it tends to be more daring. This pairing with Stewart seems perfect. I love the make-up, the clothes, everything is great. Now I'm even more excited to watch the film and also can't wait to see what she's going to wear to all those premiers.
Have a stylish day.







(Photo: Fashion Gone Rogue)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.