Saturday 12 November 2011

Outfit inspirations

Today I am introducing a new feature which I'd like to make quite regular if people enjoy it. I love styling and creating outfits and decided to share my ideas with the world (you readers). Please let me know what you think in the comment box bellow. I am going to be creating looks from various sites, but few first I prepared already, are all from net-a-porter.com. I went a bit crazy virtual shopping as if money was no object. Well in this case it isn't, because these posts are meant to provide inspiration. If you can afford all I suggest (lucky you) then great, if not there are plenty of cheaper, similar versions on high street I'm sure, so don't worry if you find things here too expensive. I can't afford most of them but it doesn't mean I couldn't get inspired by this. Also you wouldn't have to wear necessarily the head to toe look,you may like some combinations and give it your own original finish. I still hope you'll enjoy these.
This outfit is dressy/casual, perfect for a first date, lunch with friends followed by a gallery visit and much more. As it's getting cold now, I've included extra footwear option that may be more weather appropriate. I really want to know what you think, so don't forget to comment.
Without further ado, here it is:
Theysksens Theory jumper £360
Vince skirt £475
Christian Louboutin shoes ££635 alternative boots £995
Clutch The Row £3915
Tom Binns earrings £205
Kenneth Jay Lane ring £195

Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.