Tuesday 15 November 2011

Outfit inspirations

It's definitely a jumper season at the moment, not just because jumpers are a huge trend, but because they will keep you warm. I'm also having a red moment. Red is such a festive colour (altough looks great all year round) and with the Christmas coming up, I can't get enough of it. The leather pencil skirt is quite prim, so I paired it with the star jumper to funk it up. I used same ring as before, otherwise the rest are from last week's arrivals to net-a-porter.
Tibi skirt £555
Chinti and Parker jumper £350
Valentino bag £1350
Christian Louboutin shoes £635
Kenneth Jay Lane earrings £35
Erickson Beamon ring £195
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.