Thursday 15 December 2011

Are you a Lounge Lover?

I think we'll all agree on the fact that this is a busy time of the year. For everyone. So it's more important than ever to take time for yourself and relax too. Ideally with a glass of mulled wine and a good book. When chilling out, you want to feel comfy and that's when Lounge Lover comes in. These clothes are not only good for lounging around, they are great quality basics for your wardrobe for day wear. Actually every time I met up with Sylvie Gabriel - the designer of Lounge Lover - she was wearing the label and looked super chic. The feel of the clothes is just as important as the look for her, so you're guaranteed cosy time. Below are some pieces I'm loving for SS 12.
Read my previous article about LL here plus check out their website where you can shop too.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.