Tuesday 24 January 2012

Couture week

The Paris couture week is in full swing. So far we have seen some amazing collections. I am a big fan of couture, especially this time of year, as you can expect lot of Oscar-worthy gowns. And we have seen quite a few. Below are few of my favourte looks, but there were so many. I loved Givenchy for all the detailing and a lot of backless numbers. I think exposed back is very sexy without looking cheap. Giambattista Valli's collection was very feminine and so wearable. I want it all! Armani Prive was proper couture. I expect to see a lot of their gowns on the red carpet. Chanel was pretty, but not really couture, I thought. Saying that I am a big Karl Lagerfeld fan and love everything he does. Had it been RTW collection than it would be more appropriate. Apart from everything else, his jewelled tights were beautiful!
Have a stylish day.
Chanel

Givenchy

Armani Prive

Giambattista Valli
(images: Style.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.