Wednesday 4 January 2012

Eva Herzigova in Marie Claire Spain

Few weeks ago, I put pictures of Eva Herzigova wearing Dolce and Gabanna on my FB page. It was taken from Marie Claire Spain editorial and here I am bringing you more pictures. Shot by David Roemer, Eva is also modelling the spring collections by the likes of Roberto Cavalli, Emilio Pucci and Yves Saint Laurent. As you may know I like to bring Czech editorials or Czech models featured world wide because it always makes me feel proud. Herzigova is the original Wondebra girl, and in here she proves that many many years later, she still has it. See more pictures on my tumblr
Have a stylish day.








(Photo source: Fashion Gone Rogue)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.