Friday 13 January 2012

Neon - the future is bright

I've got some great news for you my stylish readers. The future is bright! At least this spring summer in fashion. Remember me going on about yellow being everywhere on the catwalk during last fashion month? Well that wasn't the only colour that was going to be big. And by big I mean huge! It's neon! This trend keeps coming back ever since Christoper Kane interpreted it marvellously. I've done the hard work for you and found three great dresses in neon pink (what else?). There are in three budgets so there is something for everyone.
Of course one of them, the middle one, is by the man who started it all - Mr. Kane. I love the simplicity of that dress. It's very versatile and can be dressed up or down for many occasions. You can buy it at Matches for £655.
Number one - on the left - is by McQ by Alexander McQueen. I have seen it many websites, but the cheapest option was at Shopbop.com £182. Do shop around as you can save lots of money. Again it is simple but dressier. I love it. And it comes in orange too, if pink isn't your thing.
Last by not least - on the right - is a very dressy, evening option by Stella McCartney. For £1795 you can buy it at MyTheresa. I am also loving the clutch they styled it with, by the same designer. I have featured it on my blog before.
As you can see, with neon dresses, it's best to keep the rest simple. Neutral accessories and maybe a bit of gold jewellery is all you need. So how do you like this trend? Are you going to be sporting it?
Have a stylish day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.