Sunday 22 January 2012

Vintage Sunday by Dior

To celebrate Paris Couture fashion week, I decided to dedicate today's Vintage Sunday to one of the original couturiers - Christian Dior, who would have celebrated his 107th birthday yesterday. I am intrigued to see the lates Dior couture show because, as we all know, they haven't named a new creative director yet. The last one (couture show) was a bit of a dissapointment and further proof John Galliano will be hard to replace. Ever the optimist (and a big Galliano fan) I am still hoping they are holding off replacing him, because they don't really want to replace him. Maybe they are waiting for him to get better, the media frenzy dying down and bringing him back. Who knows?
Anyway I'm sure the couture week will be amazing as always and I want to wish to the very talented Mr. Christian Dior belated happy birthday.
And I am going to finish today's post with a quote by the master himself:
"It's not money that make you well dressed, it's understanding style."
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.