Monday 9 April 2012

Hugo Boss AW 12/13

Hugo Boss isn't a label I would normally go for (I love their fragrances though), but I was invited to their AW press day and was curious to see what they've got in store for next autumn. As you can imagine by the amount of pink pieces, I loved what I saw. The accessories, especially handbags are to die for and I want all the coats pictured here. They are timeless, classic pieces worth the investment. I'm lusting the most after the white furry one. The whole collection is very wearable, elegant and sophisticated. Time to start saving up..
Have a stylish day.

1 comment:

  1. I love those clothes :)
    amazing post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.