Tuesday 1 May 2012

Summer staple - maxi dress

Maxi dresses and maxi skirts are my summer wardrobe staple. Yesterday the sun showed its face for a change (not for long..) and I put a maxi on. They're ideal, because they hide my still pasty skin after a long winter and not much of a spring and they're just so easy to wear. They look great with strappy wedges or nice flat sandals and can be easily dressed up or down. And if you pick the right style, anyone can wear them. I can't imagine my life without them. Here's my pick of maxi dresses available on-line now - something for every budget.
Have a stylish day.
Top row:
Zara £49.99
Mango two-tone £44.99
Mango pink £79.99
Bottom row:
Seafolly £99 at My-wardrobe
Halston Heritage at My-wardrobe £585
D&G at Harrods £1399

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.