Thursday 7 June 2012

It's an instagram life #15

On this (another) rainy day I can't help but reminisce about the lovely weather we had recently. I'm so glad I made the most of it and spent every possible time in the park. On one of those day I found a four leaf clover - now let's hope it'll bring me luck :)
I also saw a beautiful swan and tried a new summer salad at Wagamama. It's a bit salty for my liking but still yummy.

My latest nails - wearing Essie Lovey Dovey with little gems.
On rainy days when long walks in the park are not recommended, I went shopping instead. I bought gold ballerinas for running around and a neon necklace to brighten my outfits during grey days. I also bought earrings for the wedding. I think they'll be perfect with the green dress. (all latest buys are from H&M)
Have a stylish day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the nails, such a pretty & girly color :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.