Sunday 22 July 2012

Mellow yellow

I am so happy the sun is back and I am sure I'm not the only one... I celebrated the arrival with wearing the least amount of clothes I could get away with. My skirt is another Zara sale snag, top is from H&M. Simple strapless tops like these are my summer staple, they can be dressed up or down and are just so useful. I went to H&M and bought them in several colours. Shoes Aldo, bag and watch Michael Kors, sunglasses Valentino, name necklace from Tatty Devine, arty rings and bracelet YSL.
Have a stylish day.

1 comment:

  1. Obsessed. The bag is stunning. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.