Wednesday 7 November 2012

It's an instagram life #22

It's no secret that I love anything YSL. I feel naked without my arty rings, love my bracelet, handbag and own quite a lot make-up too. Their Top secrets primer is my can't-live-without beauty product - worth every penny!

This week I attended 15th birthday party of ECOne jewellers. Cocktails and cupcakes were on the menu and it was a fun evening :)
Currently in my scent collection: all time favourite Chanel Chance, my scent for summer Dior Addict 2, and latest obsession Valentina by Valentino. What are your favourite perfumes? Do you switch scents between seasons?
The No chips ahead top coat by Essie is a life-safer. Do you agree?
Have a stylish day.

2 comments:

  1. Love your arty ring! I've got the same one but turquoise and it's my favorite! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink in the first pic. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.