Tuesday 18 December 2012

It's an instagram life #25

I am a self-confesses lipstick/lipgloss queen. This is only part of my extensive collection, which contains a lot of YSL, Chanel and Mac products (another one of my weaknesses is expensive make-up).
For autumn/winter I moved from my usual pink to everything berry. The Chanel nail polish is on repeat a lot. As is my glittery black/gold BarryM, which feels very festive and fitted perfectly when I was decorating the Christmas tree last week. Glitter decorations are a must.

Tis the season to wear sparkle. I like to add some with various garments, including my butterfly bracelet.
The party season is upon us, but don't forget to take a night off and relax. What better way than watching movies, having a glass of bubbly and a popcorn.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.