Monday 13 May 2013

InstaMonday






1. I love asymmetric cut and these two dresses from last week's Met Ball really caught my attention. They're simple but interesting. What do you think? Do you like Emma Watson in Prabal Gurung and Michelle Williams in Saint Lauren?
2. My love for python prints knows no limit. My Miu Miu heels and Zara bag are my favourites though.
3. I spent most of last week by the beach in Cooden beach south coast. Can we have the sun back?
4. I bought two sets of ASOS zig zag rings and love the endless possibilities. Also the pink Essie nail colour Madison Ave-hue is my current obsession.
5. Casual weekend outfit. Full post coming soon. Back to layers..
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Follow Miss Pink on Instagram
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.