Friday, 9 August 2013

Stripes, studs and a mock croc


I can't tell you how many striped things there are in my wardrobe. Countless! But stripes are so timeless. And so is animal print. This mock croc skirt is a perfect transitional piece, I bought it for now and will also wear it in winter with tights. As for my Valentinos I consider them both timeless and versatile too. I love them :)
Wearing: H&M skirt (similar), top and rings, Valentino kitten heels, DKNY bag, YSL arty rings and bracelet, Michael Kors watch and Dior sunglasses. Nails Essie Big spender.
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Follow Miss Pink on Bloglovin'

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful look! So pretty and you just look stunning. The skirt is my new favorite on your blog :). Love the whole look.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful outfit!!Should we follow each other? Let me know. Have a nice day. :) vitavestita.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. valentino <3 i am in love with them. also love the bag ..
    http://nomadfashionista.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice!!!:)
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous! beautiful ensemble!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! Love the shoes!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog
    great photos


    do you want follow each other?

    xoxo


    www.celyneglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Valentinos are basically everything.

    Arushi // www.bohemianlikeyou.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a chic outfit! love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so chic, I think the shoes and the bag add the perfect touch, how lucky you are! I want those shoes so badly, excellent investment piece ;)


    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.