Wednesday 4 December 2013

How to: Leopard {hat}


I have another mini-series for you. I can't get enough of leopard and as it's a really big trend this season and it's still very timeless, I think I need to give it proper blog coverage. There's so many possibilities as how to wear it. I've been wearing a lot of neutrals lately and leopard is the perfect finishing touch. Whether you choose accessories like a hat or a pair of shoes (I just bought a pair..) or any item of clothing it instantly lifts any outfit.
Do you like leopard?
Hat T.K.Maxx, sweater H&M, jeans Acne (old), booties Carvela at Kurt Geiger, bag DKNY, rings YSL. Nails Deborah Lippmann My old flame.

Have a stylish day.

5 comments:

  1. Looking lovely! Love the bag :)
    CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY on my blog
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hat and sweater :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love leopard! Your hat looks really cool xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your choice of the leopard hat with the neutral outfit is perfect!!!
    Lindsay
    Pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.