Monday, 10 February 2014

Burgundy and stripes


It's unusually warm for February in Czech republic and I've been making the most of it. I can't wait for Spring and have been dressing like it's already here. Burgundy is a colour I wear mostly in Autumn, but I bought this hat just before leaving UK and can't get enough of it - therefore breaking my colour traditions. But why not? I think both the hat and the skirt will be on heavy rotation this Spring.
 Hat market find, top H&M, skirt and boots ASOS, bag and watch Michael Kors, rings YSL, sunglasses Oscar de la Renta. Lips YSL Rouge Volupte 12.
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Adela

7 comments:

  1. you look so stunning. Nice skirt and bag
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very nice my dear!!!! beautiful!!!

    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice!
    Love your skirt!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute boots and they look perfect with your skirt length.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! :-) Love this outfit, these colours really suits you!

    http://ahflondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hat! I have this top too - it's such a nice casual one for throwing over skirts / jeans :) xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.