Monday 10 February 2014

Burgundy and stripes


It's unusually warm for February in Czech republic and I've been making the most of it. I can't wait for Spring and have been dressing like it's already here. Burgundy is a colour I wear mostly in Autumn, but I bought this hat just before leaving UK and can't get enough of it - therefore breaking my colour traditions. But why not? I think both the hat and the skirt will be on heavy rotation this Spring.
 Hat market find, top H&M, skirt and boots ASOS, bag and watch Michael Kors, rings YSL, sunglasses Oscar de la Renta. Lips YSL Rouge Volupte 12.
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Adela

5 comments:

  1. you look so stunning. Nice skirt and bag
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!
    Love your skirt!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute boots and they look perfect with your skirt length.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! :-) Love this outfit, these colours really suits you!

    http://ahflondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hat! I have this top too - it's such a nice casual one for throwing over skirts / jeans :) xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.