Wednesday 26 February 2014

Navy and pink


Navy and pink is my favourite colour combination. I mean, they just look so good together! What do you think? The good weather continues and I'm very happy about it - hence the light layers.
Today I've been home (Czech) for four weeks. It has gone very quick. I haven't showed you around much yet, but I will - I promise. I have lots of little trips planned for March. Yay :)
How are you all?
Shirt Equipment, skirt H&M, shoes Kurt Geiger, bag DvF, sunglasses Dior, earrings New Look, necklace Accesorize, rings YSL. 
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Adela

3 comments:

  1. Navy and pink is so beautiful together! Love the outfit! I love the texture of your skirt!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful, and I love the outfit! So fun =)
    xoxo
    Simona
    http://littlethingsandelephants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful my dear!!:)

    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.