Sunday 16 February 2014

Skincare and makeup update

Skincare and makeup update
 
I don't blog about beauty as much as I'd like. This is partially due to the fact that I'm quite low-maintenance when it comes to skincare and make up. But since reading loads of beauty blogs and becoming somewhat a lipstick addict I thought I'd do an update on few favourite things. You can read about my skincare routine here and my make-up must haves here, these product have now become important part of my routine too and need to be mentioned!
By now you may know I'm a big Clarins fan..
Clarins Double serum - I tried quite a few testers before buying it, but knew very soon that I'd be purchasing. Changed my skin for better (it was becoming very dry especially at forehead and nothing else was helping) and now I can't imagine not using it. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny.
Clarins Eye contour gel - I am a bad sleeper. This covers it a bit ;)
Followed by YSL Touche eclate - (no woman should be without it).
Clarins Hydra-quench mask - again I had a tester first and loved it. Smells amazing and hydrates beautifully.
Nars Schiap and Funny face - have become my favourite lipsticks. Schiap (pictured) is very bright pink and is perfect finishing touch to a dull outfit. Funny face is darker pink and I love it for every day. They are very moisturizing and feel nice on and I will be definitely buying more.
Have you discovered any beauty must-haves lately?
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Adela

2 comments:

  1. Clarins is a very good brand, I'd like to try these products too! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like clarins and hear great things about this serum. I may have to add this to my wish list.x

    themintapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.