Sunday 23 February 2014

Weekend casuals


How was your weekend lovely readers? It was the most beautiful day yesterday and it really felt like Spring. I went for a walk with my mum by the river which is a very pretty part of my home town (I included a photo to give you an idea). It was nice to get fresh air and clear my head. I wore very comfortable and casual outfit - you'll never see me in trainers btw.
Coat Debenhams, jeans J brand, top Mango, shoes Valentino, bag Dolce and Gabbana, sunglasses Dior, rings YSL. Lips Nars Schiap.
 
Have a stylish day and a good week.
 
Adela

5 comments:

  1. Love your complete look, from the top to the shoes!!! Gorgeous bag!!! Great backdrop! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look
    unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! The coat is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.