Monday 7 April 2014

Green wall

Skirt ASOS, top H&M, shoes Upper street, handbag Dolce and Gabbana, sunglasses Dior, watch Michael Kors, bangle New look, rings YSL and H&M. Lips Nars Schiap, nails BarryM Bright pink.

Now I've finally booked my ticket back to London I'm discovering cool places in my home town to shoot outfits. It was a totally random found with this wall, but isn't it coo?l! I wish it was pink though.. Nevermind..
Now to the outfit. I couldn't believe I was able to wear a barely there outfit at the beginning of April, we have been extremely lucky with the weather and I am making the most of it. As much as I'm looking forward to going back to UK I will miss this weather. Hopefully it won't be too bad.
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.