Thursday 24 April 2014

Shades of pink

Jacket Muubaa, top Mango, skirt H&M, shoes Upper street, bag Dolce and Gabbana, watch Michael Kors, sunglasses Dior, earring Talullah Tu. Lips Nars Schiap.
 

I don't think I have ever worn more pink together. As you know I love my pink, but I always try not to overdo it. This time I'm wearing it a lot, but because it's all different shades and I neutralised it with a lot of blue, I think it kind of works. What do you think?
 
Have a stylish Friday and a good weekend.
 
Adela

3 comments:

  1. Te queda estupendo, un look genial,.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the outfit a lot,it looks super cute but i think you should be more careful when choosing the background for the photos,dont get me wrong,it's a pity because the outfit is so nice
    kisses
    www.journeyofalifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.