Saturday 28 November 2009

My Current jean affair


Although I get periods when I'm more into dresses and leggins I am a jean girl through and through. I mean what's not to like? You can dress them up and dress them down and accessorized well, they're perfect for nearly every occasion(there are exceptions when only LBD will do!). Plus there are so many styles, cuts and shapes I dare you not to find the perfect fit! And the right pair will last you for years! I have and ongoing love affair with Diesel. Italian certainly know how to make clothes, and these jeans are so well made, comfy and look so cool! But I thought it was time to find something new. To get out of my comfort zone. The search is over. Thanks to CURRENT/ELLIOTT - the amarican label that's been causing headlines since it launched in July 2008. Pretty new label, but has already made its way into places like Selfridges and Harrods and many indpenedent boutiques. Found by stylist duo Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, you can see their love for original fashion and a bit of quirkiness. Just check out their website Currentelliott.com and see for yourself. American Vogue said (July 2008) ; "The most refreshing denim line to come out of LA's jean scene in a long, long time." And who am I to argue with Anna Wintour..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.