Thursday 26 November 2009

My perfect party outfit






In my last two blogs I wrote about the perfect dress. No matter what you go for, always make sure it fits well and you feel comfortable, because nothing spoils the evening more than you feeling nervous, constantly checking if nothing is showing that shouldn't be or so on. Here I'm gonna show you a whole outfits in style I like as this is my STYLE FILE after all. As I probably said before I like simple clothes and dressing up with accessories. My favourite colour is pink, apart from basics white, black and blue jeans. I don't wear patterns much although lately I've been into stripes. But generally I love to play with jewellery, shoes and bags. They are my obsession. So in this outfit I picked an ASOS party dress as featured yesterday, gold DUNE peeptoe shoeboots (available in Dune stores and their website), pink clutch by Alexander McQueen (sold at Harvey Nichols website) and a necklace I found very randomly on a website www.whatsabouttown.com that sells some amazing jewellery. I love pearls and this necklace just caught my eyes. So there you go. This is my dream party outfit. I hope I've given you ideas for yours. Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.