Sunday 20 December 2009

beauty secrets


In the last month I've been looking at the last decade in fashion and style. And what would a great outfit be, if your face or your hair looked scruffy. The overall look is very important. A bad hair day can literally ruin your mood and even when wearing the most beautiful clothes, you would't feel great. That's why I am thankful for GHD hair straightening irons. GHD stands for Good Hair Day and it lives up its reputation. I can't imagine my life without it!
My perfume Number 1 is Chanel Chance. It's my timeless classic and it's a scent I will never get bored off. I may have times when I wear it less but it will always have a special place on my dressing table.
In the last ten years I've tried and tested many products, trying to find those that work for me and find my own style in make-up. Even in beauty the styles come and go, but you want something that you can put on and it will lift your mood. These are the top essential I couldn't live without:
Clinique Superbalanced make-up - nothing beats a good foundation
MAC - face and body foundation
YSL touch eclat (THE best thing for under eyes circles)
Lancome Hypnose drama - gives you amazing lashes
Benefit Posie tint - for highlighting your cheekbones and giving them nice pink blush
Lancome Juicytubes - making your lips look irresistable
Have a stylish day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.