Friday 18 December 2009

brighten up your day


Matthew Williamson


Michael Kors


Christian Dior


Christian Dior

I find winter so depressing! It's grey and it gets dark early and just seems very colourless. That's why I decided to look for ways to brighten up our days. In cold winter months I tend to dress in dark colours as well, which reflects my mood. But I'm about to change it. I found so many beautiful outfits on the autumn/winter catwalks that I realized there is definitely no reason not to go for bright colours, just because there is no colour in the nature now. Here I picked my four favourite pieces (not surprising that 3 of them are pink..) to inspire us all.
How beautiful is the dress by Matthew Williamson. The colour palette and the ruffle detail are gorgeous. You can pick any of the colours for your shoes and keep the rest simple. It's making such a statement no accessories necessary. I love it!!
The coat by Michael Kors was an easy choice. The strong pink just caught my eyes instantly. It's got such a luxurious feeling as well. It will instantly lift your mood.
As for the two Christian Dior dresses, what can I say. I am seriously obsessed with anything pink and these little numbers are so beautifully cut and just really simple but interesting. There you go. After seeing these bright beauties, doesn't life seem brighter?
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.